[suse-security] SSH Users

Hello all,

I have a list of users on my machine and wish to only allow one non-priveledged user ssh access to the machine.
This user will also be allowed to run the 'su' command to gain root access.

How do I prevent the remaining users from being able to ssh onto this box?
(users continue to argue about password complexity and the like so access to any external service is now nbeing removed forcibly.)

Barry