[suse-security] Kernel Update for 7.3

Hi there,

just if someone runs into the same problem:
i had k_deflt-2.4.18-262 running on my 7.3 which was a bit
buggy about ext3 modules. I had to change the order from
"jbd ext3" to "ext3 jbd" to get the kernel running. But after
the update, this was fixed and so the box doesn't boot cause
of unresolved symbols. I had to change it back and it worked
again (also the processnames in netstat -p are back ;-)

HTH
Sven