Re: [suse-security] Re: unsubscribe

A las 09:31 del 11 de Dec de 2003, Fluffy Bananachunks dijo:
> elandry@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> >There is nothing in the header that refers to anything about unsubscribing
> >
> weird, mine had the following:
> *shrug*
> Geo

Yeah, someone was talking some days ago in suse-e about an "internet driving license"

Not such a bad idea, I shall say...

At least the subscription procedure should not be just an empty reply to the email but something like:

"check the headers for the unsubscription address and write it in the body of the message"

That would work.

I am very sorry about elongating this OT, but I just cannot believe HOW MANY times this has happenned in the last two weeks....

Its name is Public Opinion.  It is held in reverence.  It settles everything.
Some think it is the voice of God.
		-- Mark Twain