Re: [suse-security] please unsubscripe

On Thu, Dec 11, 2003 at 10:22:48AM -0700, Sturgis, Grant wrote:
> This is unbelievable.  Does anyone out there read their emails?

> Does anyone know what a header is?

Headers are not for users. This list is _very_ user unfriendly for
requiring users to read headers. Many people don't know how to do it, and
even more people don't _want_ to know.

If you don't believe me: read the list, the unsubscribe requests are there
for a reason.

--
Erik Hensema (erik@xxxxxxxxxxx)