AW: [suse-security] Hints for Frees/WAN on SuSEFirewall2-protecte d systems?

Hi Frank,

it seems to me that you are my rescuer ;-))) I have try to setup such an
ipsec connection and the tunnel came up, but then nothing happens: no ping
works or anything else. I searched many nights for a solution, find a lot of
people/threads having the same problem but nobody has an answer. I would
very,very happy if you can send me your _updown.x509 script (and your
SuSEfirewall2 script ?), so that I have a template for my gateway.

Best regards and thanks a lot for helping.

Martin Roeh

Berendsen Group Services GmbH
- IT -
Stadtstr. 3-7