Re: [suse-security] A question and some thanks

Hi,
* Am 31.12.2003 (17:58) schrieb Allen K:
> Nvidia drivers and the kernel. So I was wondering what everyone's best uptime
> they have ever seen was. Currently this box has ...Well, in about 30 minutes

Currently I have an webserver with an uptime of 155 days.
I think this isn't very much as this server just serves some
sites and a service written in java. The only thing that
needs to be restarted from time to time is the java server.
It is said that his weird behaviour is because of a bung in
the used runtime...

But if needed I would reboot the box every day, when it's
time to do a secureity fix.

-sa

--
sa at programmers-world dot com http://www.livingit.de; Uhrzeit: 12:03