Re: [suse-security] openssh install error

On Thu, Jan 01, 2004 at 06:43:23PM +0530, laavanya.gopalan@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> %post
> %{fillup_and_insserv -n -s -y ssh sshd START_SSHD}
> mkdir -p ar/adm/notify/messages
> cat ./%{_defaultdocdir}/%{name}/README.SuSE
> >var/adm/notify/messages/%{name} -changes
>

> Not sure, why the postinstall section is expecting the document to be
> present. Could you please help me out.

This is a notification service for important behaviour changes between suse
distribution versions. Whenever you install a package than has some
significant changes, some information is mailed to root and added to
/var/log/update-messages.

--
Michel Messerschmidt           lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
antiVirusTestCenter, Computer Science, University of Hamburg