WG: [suse-security] Connection to a wireless accesspoint

Hi,

i`m running the netgear wg311 without any problems under SuSE 8.2 with the
drivers from:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/madwifi/

The included readme describes the installation very good.

Then i´m runnning a little script in the boot.local to set up the card with
iwconfig.

as  example:

iwconfig essid "myessid"
iwconfig freq 2.475G