Re: [suse-security] nmap on SuSE 9.0 live-eval

You would have to install it on a writeable disc, like a USB hard drive
(or a local or network drive you mounted).

Try using
	rpm --prefix=<path/to/drive/you/can/write/on>
to tell rpm to install it somewhere other than where it wants to (which
is on the CD) ... or maybe the
	rpm --relocate=<dir>
option might be useful for that too.

--