Re: [suse-security] kernel do_mremap local privilege escalation vulnerability

On Mon, Jan 05, 2004 at 08:34:22PM +0200, Radu Voicu wrote:
> "Yes, SuSE kernels are vulnerable to this one"
> "No, we don't know when the patch will be available"
>
> Am I assuming right? :))

No, the second answer is indeed "now". FTP servers should be
in the process of syncing them from our staging server.

Olaf
--
Olaf Kirch     |  Stop wasting entropy - start using predictable
okir@xxxxxxx   |  tempfile names today!