Re: [suse-security] [SA10533] Linux Kernel Real Time Clock Kernel Memory Disclosure Vulnerability (fwd)

> I take it this is not covered in the the do_mremap kernel update?
I hope not.

The kernel-update was available at 19:21 +0100, that's 5 minutes after
this went out. Rather short for some serious Q&A I'd say.
Fortunately, it's minor and only gives some info about your system,
not elevation of privileges, so for now I'd rather focus on the
present kernelupdate.

Cheers,
Richard