Re: [suse-security] kernel do_mremap local privilege escalation vulnerability

Hi all,

On Mon, Jan 05, 2004 at 10:18:44PM +0000, Anthony Edwards wrote:
> YOU repeatedly attempts to download and install k_athlon.  Obviously,
> since this is not what I want (the system is a Pentium III 550Mhz),
> I have aborted this update before completion in each case.

There's a glitch in the patch files; the description is simply wrong.
YOU will nevertheless download and install the correct kernel package.

Olaf
--
Olaf Kirch     |  Stop wasting entropy - start using predictable
okir@xxxxxxx   |  tempfile names today!