Re: [suse-security] Spam after mail to list

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004, Philippe Vogel wrote:

> Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 22:36:27 +0100
> From: Philippe Vogel <filiaap@xxxxxxxxxx>
> To: suse-security@xxxxxxxx
> Subject: [suse-security] Spam after mail to list
>
> Hi!
>
> Seems, that everytime I write to the list I get this back (see attachement)
> as with the any-spam-guy.
>
> Here do I see from wich account this comes?
>
> Philippe

See my mail with the subject "Spam catcher on this list? - Please get rid
of it!" - It appears to be that there is some mail address subscribet to
this list which automatically subscribes your mail to some spam
distribution mechanism.

I have put that domain in my reject list but I am afraid it will propably
not be of much use

Best regards
Hubba