Re: [suse-security] Spam catcher on this list? - Pleas get rid of it!

On Tuesday 06 January 2004 16:16, Hubertus A. Haniel wrote:

> It is nice to know that there is some sort of spam catcher on this mailing
> list. I have posted a message yesterday and today with a seperate reply to
> field.

[...]

> Can we please get rid of this?

Unfortunately, not very likely. Your best option is to block the sender adress
at your mailserver. The return mail you received contains no information
about the subscriber, so it is very hard to track down who wrote it. This
requires the mailing list owner to send a message to each individual
subscriber with a unique return address and wait for a reply. I doubt they
would be willing to do so... :-(

Best regards,
Arjen