[suse-security] Tripwire on SLES8

Hi,

I'm installing a SLES 8 machine, keeping to three sources:
1. Original CDs
2. United Linux SP3 CD
3. YOU

>From these sources I seem to only be able to install Tripwire 1.2,
whereas I know that Tripwire 2.3 is available for SuSE Pro 8.2.

I've used Tripwire 2.3 before, but not 1.2 - I can't help noticing
that with 1.2 I don't have (for example) a twadmin command.

I know I could just dopwnload the rpm file from
ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/i386/8.2/suse/i586/ but obviously I'd
rather only use software intended for release with SLES...

Tom.

Tom Knight
System Administration Officer
Arts & Humanities Data Service