Re: [suse-security] Re: Problems with quota on k_smp 2.4.20

> > it's compiled as a module. The correct fix for that is to add it to
> > MODULES_LOADED_ON_BOOT= in /etc/sysconfig/kernel. The intscripts will

> Did you submit these issues to our bugzilla?

#27177 May 03. Closed/fixed Jul 03. The fix was to patch kernel to make
sure quota modules get loaded on demand by quotaon. Seems like that
patch wasn't backported into the 8.2 kernels.

This ought to be in the sdb (now portal) - and so it is. May 03.
Philippe could have saved himself some time had he checked the sdb
first.

Second issue: #33744, #33760 Dec 03.

Volker

http://volker.dnsalias.net/		Please do not CC list postings to me.