RE: Re: [suse-security] SuSEfirewall2 behaves strangely

> > Does anybody know how I can tell the SuSEfirewall2...
> > ... to stealth *all* ports to the internet, including port 113.

Try FW_REJECT= yes

rejecting packest rather than dropping packets tells the querying system that that service does not exist.
so unless the rules allow for a connection, packets will be rejected.

causes a bit of extra bandwidth, but at least it gives no info about your system....