[suse-security] Kerberos & M$ AD

Hi Good peoples
I'm at a customers site who has already implimented a M$ AD system.
They now though are starting to impliment SuSE clients & I now need to intergrate these clients into the M$ kerberos realm.

I have (at great personal pain :-)) read the M$ link
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/planning/security/kerbsteps.asp
But would like to know/hear of any experence any of you guys have in this area.
1 thing I have noticed is that the M$ handling os user names.
Active Directory, by default, creates the X.500 standard  cn  parameter as  firstname lastname  rather than the user id that is used to login into the domain ( sAMAccountName  attribute in the Active Directory).

Any info / help & advice most welcome.
Best regards
Ade