Re: [suse-security] Kerberos & M$ AD

Hi Bjorn
Thanks very much for your answer - looks like there is going to be many long nights and valium ! involved here !.
Interesting that the M$ site doesn't make any reference to SAMBA 3 / winbind... wonder how they "did it" then ?

I'll be sure to keep you informed as/when I get anything - if nothing else a pain shared :-)
Best regards
Ade