Re: [suse-security] SuSE 9.0: postfix sasl authentikation fails

Am Freitag, 9. Januar 2004 17:14 schrieb Arjen de Korte:
> On Friday 09 January 2004 15:34, Markus Feilner wrote:
> > (However, my config is even more tricky: The mailserver recieves
> > mail for one domain on interface eth0, passes it to spamd, gets it
> > bak and delivers to an exchange server in the local net.)
> > Outgoing mail is all coming from eth1 (mainly from the exchange
> > server) and is delivered without spam check or similar. So my
> > config would work for the smtpd daemon on eth1... i guess... ;-)
>
> You can easily solve this by using 'content_filter' statements in the
> 'master.cf' file which start the smtpd daemons. All other parameters
> can (and should) be the same. Depending on the interface, you may
> check for spam or not. By the way, your setup is not that much
> different from what most mailserver administrators (including me)
> use. Other than an additional virusscanner, I use the same.

Yes. That's what i did.
Sorry, I was not precise. I have already running this configuration!
Except the virus scanner - which one do you use?
I would like to integrate clamav, but i haven't found the time up to
now..
How about ADS integration? Have You any idea?
The goal is:
Only members of an AD group, who are authenticated via kerberos may send
mail via this linux box.

> Another thing is, that if you require all internal mail clients to
> authenticate via SASL (I do the same), 'mynetworks' should be set to
> '127.0.0.0/8'. not the IP range of your internal network.

Yes. you're right!

> Best regards,
> Arjen
Thank you!