Re: [suse-security] Can't access internet with SuSE FW2

>Snipped>
> This sounds fairly simple but I couldn't figgure out what is wrong...
> I have attched my settings from /etc/sysconfig/SuSEFirewall2.
>
> Hope some one can give me a hint I am lost with this one :(
>
> Thanks a lot
> Michael
<snipped again>

Not sure what type of connection you're running, but fwiw, when I upgraded to
9.0, I had to switch my outside interface from ppp0(as ws done in 8.0) to
eth0(as is done in 9.0), where the nic is, suse firewall2 works like a charm
after that. This is for a DSL connection

Lee