[suse-security] SOLVED Can't access internet with SuSE FW2

Hello ,

thanks to Erwin Aumueller my problem is solved: I activated the
SuSEFirewall and lost all access to the Internet, though all settings
seemed to be correct.
It seems that SuSE does not set the rules for not exsisting interfaces -
due to this my dialup connection failed. To fix this there is an option
in YaST to restart the FW with every dialin. This sets the rules. And
solved my problem.
Unfortunately the option is a little bit poor described in YaST.

Thanks to all
Michael

--
Encrypted eMail welcome!
Get my OpenPGP-Key ID: 0xE9B00731 from: wwwkeys.de.pgp.net