Re: [suse-security] Advice Please - Extending a Network

John, Tobias,

thank you each for all your help.

I should prefer that you two do not come to 'metaphoric' blows over each
helping me with advice.

To amplify my original description of the situation, the pace of migration
to the new network is determined by making the wiring changes (requiring
lots of building work in my hose), so John's proposal makes the most sense.
I am currently bidding on a 8port hub with a coax connection on Ebay in
order to commence the work.

None-the-less, I have learnt plenty from the ideas you have both presented.

Thanks..

Philip