Re: [suse-security] Backdoor over http(s)??

Hi,
I did a short look at the file "i" (which is also located on "sun") -
well, and I found something like:

>strings i
Kernel seems not to be vulnerable
double allocation
Unable to determine kernel address

Maybe this is a kernel rootkit?

Greetz
Christoph

--
    .-.                              Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum
    /v\    L   I   N   U   X         Lehrstuhl fuer Biophysik

Tel: +49 (234) 32-25754              Fax: +49 (234) 32-14626
mailto:christoph.wegener@xxxxxxxxxx  http://www.bph.rub.de

"Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just
look what they can do when they stuck together." (Vesta Kelly)