RE: [suse-security] Re: Backdoor over http(s)??

I sent an email to the technical contact of the IP the domain resolves to.
The abuse address listed in the arin lookup bounces (shocking). I urge
everyone to contact the admins at this domain and ask them to fix their
problem. When you have an admin who ignores abuse complaints (especially
rootkits),...well, the closest comparison I can make is that it's like
sending your kids to school with infectios diseases--only complete
jackasses do that.

--
-linux_lad
ICQ 115601915