[suse-security] Samba changes from 8.2 to 9.0

Hello list,

I'm having extremely strange problem here. We have two SuSE Linux boxes -
one 8.2 and one 9.0 both running Samba identically configured. I can see and
use both Sambas from our Windows 2000 and Windows XP Pro boxes. But when I
come with my Sony Win XP Home notebook only the 8.2 Samba server is
accessible, the 9.0 does not let me log in. Are there any security-side
changes from 8.2 to 9.0? Or should I stop bothering you and start beating a
drum around Windows?

Regards,
	Boris Kimel
	N. D. Zelinsky Institute of Organic Chemistry,
	Moscow, Russia.

(Slightly) offtopic, heh?