[suse-security] Yast2 / auto-updating

I have the following two entries in my crontab:
/sbin/yast2 online_update .auto.get
/sbin/yast2 online_update .auto.install

and I get the following error for both of them when they run:
Error opening terminal: unknown.

All I want to do is have it auto-update everynight... can someone help me?..

Thank You,
-Brock Hensley

--
Brock Hensley
Hi-Tech Companies

This communication is intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is legally privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Anyone who receives this message in error should notify the sender immediately and delete it from his or her computer.

If you suspect e-mail abuse please contact abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Notice: Attachments are automatically scanned for viruses using the Kaspersky Engine.