[suse-security] maybe off topic, ports ftp

as for the apache server one can use port 8080 instead of 80.
Is something likewise possible for ftp (pureftp in my case) to use something else as 20&21 say 8020&8021 or so.

I would like to ftp to my server but it shouldn't be to obvious.

Another question I struggle with how to configure ftp & apache in such a way that I can drag and drop files by means a browser on a remote box to upload files to the server after a login.

with regards,
piet