Re: [suse-security] Hi

elfed lewis wrote:

On Monday 19 January 2004 16:10, Kenneth Schneider wrote:
On Mon, 2004-01-19 at 11:59, poeml@xxxxxxx wrote:
This message has been scanned by MDaemon AntiVirus and was found to
contain infected attachment(s).  Please review the list below.
bliemy, youd think a security list would be virus checked!

While that might be nice, does it really matter? (bandwidth issues aside) I mean, we're all running Linux, so what's an ms-windows .exe really going to do even if I do [stupidly] click on it? And besides, all of us here know better than to run executables sent to us that we didn't ask for. ;-)

Kevin