Re: [suse-security] Sophos Anti-Virus IDE alert: W32/Bagle-A (fwd)

On Monday 19 January 2004 22:05, Keith Roberts wrote:
> Perhaps Suse needs to scan all mail for this list for
> viruses?

Well...  perhaps you all have your priorities mixed up !

Since when should it be the responsibility of SuSE to clean up after a
"competing OS"  which causes all this virus-misery by its faulty design ?

This list is not called <microsoft-security@xxxxxxxx>, now is it ?   ;-)

Maarten

--
Yes of course I'm sure it's the red cable. I guarante[^%!/+)F#0c|'NO CARRIER