From: Markus Feilner [mailto:lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2004 12:02 PM
To: suse-security
Subject: Re: [suse-security] Sendmail TLS package for 9.0

Am Dienstag, 20. Januar 2004 16:52 schrieb Drew J. Como:
> All,
>
> Does anyone have a TLS-enabled Sendmail package
> for SuSE 9.0?  I have been searching high and low
> and cannot come up with one (other than building
> Sendmail from scratch.)

No, i have never seen one.
but perhaps one of those might work - but it's in spanish.... ???
http://rpmfind.rediris.es/rpm2html/sendmail.html
if U trust them...
Do you still need sendmail?
Are you sure?
Really sure?
AFAIK sendmail is one big security risk...
You better switch to postfix or qmail...
However, enjoy!
Markus

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen