RE: [suse-security] Sendmail TLS package for 9.0

On Jan 20, Drew J. Como <dcomo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I tried rebuilding Sendmail from the SuSE sources,
> however I am coming up with the following error:
Sorry for the late answer, but at least on my SuSE 8.1 server the normal
sendmail package is linked against libssl (check with 'ldd
/usr/sbin/sendmail')

I think it just was a separate package before because of export
regulations regarding cryptography.

Markus