RE: [suse-security] Sendmail TLS package for 9.0

Markus,

With the SuSE 9.0 sendmail package by default,
it is linked against said library, however,
when I telnet into localhost on Port 25 and issue
the ehlo command, I see the following:

250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES
250-PIPELINING
250-8BITMIME
250-SIZE
250-DSN
250-ETRN
250-AUTH GSSAPI CRAM-MD5
250-DELIVERBY
250 HELP

I don't see anything in regards to '250-STARTTLS'.

Thanks :-)

Drew J. Como             Phone: 631-434-6600
Systems Administrator      Fax: 631-434-7800
dcomo@xxxxxxxxxx         Web: www.bascom.com
    BASCOM Global Internet Services, Inc.
          "When quality is the goal,
           winning is guaranteed."