Re: [suse-security] closing port 6000

Sorry about that. I originally hit the send button, instead
of Ctrl-R, to read a file.

I resent again to the list - sometimes my POST's to this
list don't it make for some strange reason.

I'm running SuSE 8.1, and have this script in /usr/X11/bin -
the same place as startx.

#!/bin/sh
#
# /usr/X11R6/bin/runX-no-listen
#
# a simple script wrapper to start the X11 server
# without listening for tcp connections.
#
# last updated 2003-08-13

startx -- -nolisten tcp

# end of wrapper