Re: [suse-security] Server hang up after firewall operations or net operations

Hi there - just a quick observation.

Are you using the right kernel for your machine?

> 2.4.21-166-smp4G

AFAIK this is a kernel built for Symetrical Multiple
Processor machines.

If you only have one CPU in your machine, try the default
kernel to see if that works ok.

2.4.21-168-default

Regards - Keith Roberts