Re: [suse-security] Tripwire Segmentation Fault error...

Hello.

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004, Stefano Bertotti wrote:

> Dear Sir, we are near to SuSE 9.1 without official solutions for this
> problem in SuSE 9.0 ...
>
> You have never explained the real nature of the problem.
>
> Are You supporting the porting solutions from 8.2 proposed in this list
> ?
>
> If the answer is "yes" can You publish the official patch on the
> onlineupdate servers, otherwise can You explain this incredible support
> delay...?

I think you want to write to security@xxxxxxx .

Nevertheless, the bug appears due to an interaction with the binutils
package. Our maintainer is working on an update (which isn't that easy).

Bye,
     Thomas
--
  Thomas Biege <thomas@xxxxxxx>, SUSE LINUX AG, Security Support & Auditing