[suse-security] using susefirewall2 for NAT

Hi all,

I just joint suse-security, I have using suse 82. for several months. Right
now I have problem using susefirewall2 for my firewall / router. I'd like to
change my network topology from this

		Internet

		    | ---------- Web Server 200.200.200.1
		    | ---------- Mail Server (qmail) 200.200.200.2
		    | ---------- SSH server 200.200.200.3
	 	SuseFirewall2

		LAN

To This :
		Internet

		SuseFirewall (200....1 for web and SSH, 200...2 for mail )

		    |----------- Web Server 192.127.0.2
		    |----------- SSH server 192.127.0.3
		   LAN
With this case, if someone go to 200.200.200.1 port 80, will forwarded to my
internal webserver 192.127.0.2, and if they use SSH to that IP, it will go to
my SSH server.
Right now I use astaro secure linux 4 as my firewall and I use NAT for this
purpose.
With SuSEFirewall2, how can I use it ? I've read EXAMPELS, FAQ and search the
web but I still got no clue. If someone can point me examples or
documentation to do that, I'd be more greatful.. :)

regards,
--
Arie Reynaldi Zanahar
reyman@xxxxxxxxxxxx