Re: [suse-security] FreeSwan Kernel Config

IMHO I'd use the sources from www.freeswan.ca ( SFS-1.99.8 ) ... it's "just" working and you've some extra features ( NAT-T and X.509 )  ! Be sure that you don't select DES encryption as build-in into the kernel ( I'd prefer of not building any freeswan module - DES can be build as module but isn't supprted by freeswan itself ) ..

-bruno