Re: [suse-security] using susefirewall2 for NAT

I have read it.. :D But the examples only show just like
/usr/share/doc/packages/SuSEFirewall2/EXAMPLES means. Maybe someone else can
give me another examples or howto for NAT'ing IP Globals to IP Locals.

regards,

--
Arie Reynaldi Zanahar
reyman@xxxxxxxxxxxx