Re: [suse-security] Test - ???

Giovanni Racciu wrote:
I've received a mail from the list (today at 0.38) with the subject test.

It appears to be a w32.novarg.a@mm virus.
Any idea ?

someone who's infected with the virus mailed it to the list.
At least you cannot say if the sender is the real one cause
those viruses like to fake it (i got some bounces from av-scanners
out there who told me that i send an infected mail ...)
But, the list is working and so the attachment has been removed.

The headers won't tell you who the sender was cause it get stripped
by ezmlm.

regards,
Sven