[suse-security] Discussing W32 worms and viruses and some other crap on this list

Hello,

list admins, please corect me if I'm wrong.

Since this list is intended for 'Linux security discussions'[1], I really do not know why MS worms and viruses are discussed here.

The same holds for spam you get as a result of posting to this list.

Please reduce the traffic to discussions that are related to Linux _and_ security, not _only_ security, crap related to MS products or spam (for that issue I would contact the list admins - they can ban spammers from the list, I cannot).

TIA
GTi
[1] http://www.suse.com/us/private/support/online_help/mailinglists/
P.S.: Please don't cc me, I'm on the list.