[suse-security] Securing internet access from a WiFi network via login

I am wondering if anyone can help me, I am trying to setup a small limited-use wireless network (web/ftp/email only) and I am trying to find the best way to limit unauthorized access to the Internet from the wireless network.

WEP is not an option - I do not want to have to change any settings on a client and I want more than WEP can offer.

What I would like to know is; is it possible to set up a proxy server for web/ftp/email using SuSE 8.1 Pro (or higher) that could also issue (expiring) usernames/passwords for many temporary users and force them to login before allowing them access to the Internet?

Or, to put it in less words, I need:
 - A way to keep people off the Internet unless they are allowed.
 - A way to stop users from accessing services other than
   http/ftp/imap/pop/smtp.
 - A way to block certain sites.
 - An "easy" way to create temporary usernames/passwords for Internet
   access and to expire them.

So, if anyone has ANY information that could help, even if it's just to "RTFM for xyz software and go away", I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

J. Theriault
administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
--
~From RFC 1925;
~   (3)  With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is