[suse-security] Re: Apache Hole?

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004, Evert Smit wrote:

>  if you check the files below, they are owned by the apache user.
>
> My apache is linux:/tmp # rpm -q apache -> apache-1.3.27-82
>
> Anyone know of existing security leaks for this?

if this is a suse 8.2 the apache should be ok, but you need to check all
your cgi's and php-scripts too.
and you should look into you apache logs if there is something unusual.

c'ya
sven

--

The Internet treats censorship as a routing problem, and routes around it.
(John Gilmore on http://www.cygnus.com/~gnu/)