[suse-security] automatic acquiring kerberos tickets

Hello List,
I have samba 3.0 on SuSE 8.1/8.2/9.0, (and debian) integrated in an
Active directory. Works fine, Squid as Proxy uses winbind -
ADS-Authentication.
This of course only works as long as a valid kerberos ticket exists.
How can I automatically recieve a ticket?
kinit + cronjob won't work, (thank god - i don't need to save a
passphrase on the system), because the password is required.
I heard about keytabs and a key exchange system, but was not able to get
information about that.
Can anybody help me with that?
Thank you!

--