[suse-security] samba 3.0, winbind is not updating userlist - only on restart

Hello List,
I have successfuly brought samba 3.0 on SuSE (8.1,8.2,9.0) to work
together with an Active Directory Server. I have (also successfully)
enabled squid to use winbind for authentication for internet access.
(I need winbind, because only members of a certain AD Group are allowed
to access the internet.)
Kerberos is running fine.
My Problem is:
After I add a new user to the AD:
With wbinfo -a user%password i can successfully authenticate the new
user. ("challenge/response password authentication succeeded")
But the list i recieve from wbinfo -u does not show this user until
winbind is started over.
Why?

Note that I have not defined a winbind cache time parameter in my
smb.conf, and winbind is running with the -B option for dual server
mode.
I have searched samba + mailling list archives, but I have not found
anything, same at google and new zealand wikis..
Please help!
Thank you!
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen