RE: [suse-security] [Announcement] New fou4s release - 0.11.2

Markus Gaugusch <markus@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Fou4s (Fast OnlineUpdate for SuSE) is an alternative implementation of YOU
>(YaST Online Update) and is aimed at admin users that want updates as
>painless and automated as possible. But it can also be useful for desktop
>users. I've used it to update mozilla, gnome, kde and rpms from
>packman.links2linux.org as well.
>
> See:     http://fou4s.gaugusch.at/
>
> for more information.

-----<Snip>---

Hi Markus,

I just downloaded the new patch using:

[boxen1 root]# fou4s --auto --checkfou4s --inversecolor --interactive

No problem.
Afterwards I checked If I am missing an other security updates.
I wasn't.

I then went to your site to get the latest and greatest:

   http://fou4s.gaugusch.at/download.shtml

And when I clicked on:

     fou4s-0.11.2-2.noarch.rpm

it returned:

  **** Not Found  ****

 .  The requested URL /download/fou4s-0.11.2-2.noarch.rpm
 .. was not found on this server.
 .. Apache/1.3.26 Server at fou4s.gaugusch.at Port 80

I don't know if I got the message because your server
is overloaded with people getting the update,
or because you took it down, and haven't put it back up

At any rate, I am good to go for today,
and I will try back later.

Friendly greetings,
Gar