RE: [suse-security] Can't access from outside

maybe check your postfix and check your $my_networks and $my_proxy

-----Original Message-----
From: Arie Reynaldi Zanahar [mailto:reyman@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 05 February 2004 09:27 AM
To: suse-security@xxxxxxxx
Subject: [suse-security] Can't access from outside

Dear All,

I'm really new in susefirewall2. I have setup susefirewall2 with suse 8.2
using Yast. I also have added services that available in my server :
FW_SERVICES_EXT_TCP="http imap pop3 smtp ssh"
But my smtp is not reachable from internet. Only from internal or my network
that in 1 subnet.  Please help :(

--
Arie Reynaldi Zanahar
reyman@xxxxxxxxxxxx