Re: [suse-security] Can't access from outside

* Arie Reynaldi Zanahar; <reyman@xxxxxxxxxxxx> on 05 Feb, 2004 wrote:
Dear All,

I'm really new in susefirewall2. I have setup susefirewall2 with suse 8.2 using Yast. I also have added services that available in my server :
FW_SERVICES_EXT_TCP="http imap pop3 smtp ssh"
But my smtp is not reachable from internet. Only from internal or my network that in 1 subnet. Please help :(

/etc/sysconfig/mail

#
SMTPD_LISTEN_REMOTE="yes"

--

Togan Muftuoglu			     |
Unofficial SuSE FAQ Maintainer	     |	Please reply to the list;

		Nisi defectum, haud refiecendum