Re: [suse-security] Can't access from outside

Yes, it already added. I use posfix from suse CD's. I can send email from
inside network through this server. But from outside, it can't be reach. Try
to telnet reynaldi.dyndns.org 25.. :(

Maybe this main.cf can help

arz:/etc/sysconfig # postconf -n
alias_database = hash:/etc/aliases
alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases
command_directory = /usr/sbin
config_directory = /etc/postfix
daemon_directory = /usr/lib/postfix
debug_peer_level = 2
inet_interfaces = all
mail_owner = postfix
mail_spool_directory = /var/spool/mail
mailq_path = /usr/bin/mailq
manpage_directory = /usr/local/man
mydestination = $myhostname, localhost.$mydomain, $mydomain
mydomain = reynaldi.dyndns.org
myhostname = arie.reynaldi.dyndns.org
mynetworks = 192.127.0.0/24, 127.0.0.0/8
myorigin = $mydomain
newaliases_path = /usr/bin/newaliases
queue_directory = /var/spool/postfix
readme_directory = /etc/postfix/readme
relay_domains = $mydestination
sample_directory = /etc/postfix
sendmail_path = /usr/sbin/sendmail
setgid_group = maildrop
smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_mynetworks    reject_unauth_destination
reject_rbl_client cbl.abuseat.org    reject_rbl_client relays.ordb.org
unknown_local_recipient_reject_code = 450

--
Arie Reynaldi Zanahar
reyman@xxxxxxxxxxxx