Re: AW: [suse-security] Can't access from outside

I try to telnet from outside, but there's no response. From internal or my
other servers that in one subnet, I get this answer
telnet reynaldi.dyndns.org 25
Trying 202.152.21.230...
Connected to reynaldi.dyndns.org.
Escape character is '^]'.
220 arie.reynaldi.dyndns.org ESMTP Postfix

But from other place I got no response
telnet reynaldi.dyndns.org 25
Trying 202.152.21.230...
telnet: connect to address 202.152.21.230: Connection timed out

And in my /var/log/mail, there's no messages that shows any connection from
ex. yahoo.com or any other servers.

I think it's firewall problem :(

--
Arie Reynaldi Zanahar